Rush Injury Law
Call For A Free Consultation

Uncategorised Archives

What to Do if You're Injured in a Hit and Run Car Accident

What-to-Do-if-You-are-Injured-in-a-Hit-and-Run-Car-Accident.jpgAnyone who is involved in a car accident in California has a legal obligation to stop and exchange information with the other parties. Unfortunately, some drivers fail to fulfill this obligation. If a driver leaves the scene, the injured parties will not have a chance to exchange insurance information so they can file a claim and recover compensation. Fortunately, there are other options available. Here's what you should do if you're injured in a hit and run car accident:

Email Us For A Response

Want A Free Consultation?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Us
Our Locations
  • Novato Office
    10 Commercial Blvd
    Novato, CA 94949

    Toll Free: 844-494-RUSH
    Phone: 415-985-7225
    Fax: 415-897-5316
    Novato Law Office Map

    San Francisco Office
    75 Broadway
    San Francisco, CA 94111

    Phone: 415-985-7225
    Map & Directions

    Santa Rosa Office
    3558 Round Barn Blvd
    Suite 200
    Santa Rosa, CA 95403

    Phone: 415-985-7225
    Map & Directions

    Mailing Address

Phone Numbers
  • Phone: 415-985-7225
  • Fax: 415-897-5316
  • Toll Free: 844-494-RUSH