Helping Personal Injury Victims Recover Is Our Sole Focus
In the aftermath of an accident that resulted in a serious injury, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help. At Rush Injury Law in Novato, our founding lawyer and experienced team of personal injury staff devoted their careers to helping accident victims recover fair compensation. Our practice focuses solely on personal injury law. We fight diligently to help you seek justice and financial compensation. With so much at stake, turn to a firm you can rely on.
Helping Victims Of All Injuries
A severe injury can throw your life off course, changing your sense of normal in an instant. You may be unable to work, helplessly watching as your medical bills pile up while your body struggles to recover. We understand the uncertainties an accident brings and work to provide you with a sense of normalcy and comfort while we pursue a fair settlement.
We have helped accident victims who sustained a variety of serious injuries, including:
- Serious burns
- Amputation and dismemberment
- Significant disfigurement
- Permanent loss or limited use of a body organ, function or system
- Soft tissue injuries
- Brain and head injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Back and neck injuries and whiplash
In addition to helping injury victims recover, we also seek justice for loved ones and families of fatal accident victims.
How Were You Injured?
Serious injuries happen with alarming frequency in a surprising number of ways. Common causes of accidents include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: From a red-light collision to a rear-end accident involving a semitruck, we help car crash victims seek maximum compensation.
- Premises liability: Premises liability claims can range from a slip-and-fall accident to a dog bite injury.
- Boating accidents: The abundance of open water in the Bay Area contribute to a high volume of watercraft accidents.
- Defective products: From improper warning labels to factory imperfections, defective products can cause grave injuries.